Lawyer Magazine, Bigger Law Firm, Looks At Inbound Marketing Efforts In Their May Issue
Tampa, FL (Law Firm Newswire) May 15, 2013 – The latest issue of Bigger Law Firm, a magazine for attorneys, looks at integrated marketing strategies, how to leverage the latest changes at YouTube with One Channel, working with WordPress plugins, honing professional writing skills, building blog readership, hardware tools for mobile lawyers, and purchasing the right stock imagery licenses.
This month’s feature, "Integrated Marketing Strategies," by Brendan Conley, looks at how changing technology is altering the marketing landscape for law firms. These days, says Conley, attorneys need a comprehensive plan which includes a number of different marketing avenues.
In "Ask An Expert," Barbara Atkinson talks with Dave Kerpen of social media marketing firm Likeable Media about writing. Dave shares his top tips for how attorneys become better writers, from focusing on headlines to ruthless editing.
In "WordPress: Powerful. Pluggable," Justin Torres explains how the latest at WordPress is allowing users to customize their sites better than ever before. By focusing on opening up the software for customization, says Torres, WordPress has an almost limitless number of plugins. But with new releases, fewer plugins are necessary.
Ryan Conley's "Building A Better Blog" offers quick tips on ways to approach building an audience and freshening up content by posting more frequently, inviting guest posters, and interacting with readers.
"How To: Find the Right Image License," by Kristen Friend, explains how taking the time and effort to purchase the appropriate stock photography licenses will save money, time and aggravation down the road.
"Taking the Law Into Your Own Handheld" looks at hardware tools and how they can help mobile lawyers do more. Kerrie Spencer explores the differences between three ways to communicate clearly, effectively and rapidly while on the go: LiveScribe Echo Smartpen; TruGlide Tablet Styli/Stylus; and the Xerox Mobile Scanner.
To learn more about how to build a Bigger Law Firm, visit https://www.biggerlawfirm.com
- Customs Agents are Downloading U.S. Citizens’ Data and It’s Legal
- Virtual Reality in the Courtroom is Helping Jurors See the Facts
- DHS Immigrant Detention Report Points Finger at Local Law Enforcement Agencies
- 10 Ways Lawyers Can Improve Their Email Correspondence
- The Chaos of Trump’s Travel Ban and Side Effects to Come
- Middle of the Pack: Changes in the Local Map Landscape
- Republican’s Obamacare Replacement Faces Challenges from CBO Report
- Alexa… Help Me Solve this Murder
- The Future of Net Neutrality Under the Trump Administration
- Email Etiquette & Ethics in an Era of Constant Connection