Lawyer Magazine, Bigger Law Firm, Looks At Inbound Marketing Efforts In Their May Issue
Tampa, FL (Law Firm Newswire) May 15, 2013 – The latest issue of Bigger Law Firm, a magazine for attorneys, looks at integrated marketing strategies, how to leverage the latest changes at YouTube with One Channel, working with WordPress plugins, honing professional writing skills, building blog readership, hardware tools for mobile lawyers, and purchasing the right stock imagery licenses.
This month’s feature, "Integrated Marketing Strategies," by Brendan Conley, looks at how changing technology is altering the marketing landscape for law firms. These days, says Conley, attorneys need a comprehensive plan which includes a number of different marketing avenues.
In "Ask An Expert," Barbara Atkinson talks with Dave Kerpen of social media marketing firm Likeable Media about writing. Dave shares his top tips for how attorneys become better writers, from focusing on headlines to ruthless editing.
In "WordPress: Powerful. Pluggable," Justin Torres explains how the latest at WordPress is allowing users to customize their sites better than ever before. By focusing on opening up the software for customization, says Torres, WordPress has an almost limitless number of plugins. But with new releases, fewer plugins are necessary.
Ryan Conley's "Building A Better Blog" offers quick tips on ways to approach building an audience and freshening up content by posting more frequently, inviting guest posters, and interacting with readers.
"How To: Find the Right Image License," by Kristen Friend, explains how taking the time and effort to purchase the appropriate stock photography licenses will save money, time and aggravation down the road.
"Taking the Law Into Your Own Handheld" looks at hardware tools and how they can help mobile lawyers do more. Kerrie Spencer explores the differences between three ways to communicate clearly, effectively and rapidly while on the go: LiveScribe Echo Smartpen; TruGlide Tablet Styli/Stylus; and the Xerox Mobile Scanner.
To learn more about how to build a Bigger Law Firm, visit https://www.biggerlawfirm.com
- Challenges Plaintiffs Face Under The New Trump Administration
- Arkansas Locked in Legal Battle over Plan to Execute Multiple Inmates Before Lethal Drug Expires
- How Law Firms are Benefiting from User Generated Content
- Neil Gorsuch’s Confirmation Finishes One Fight, Sets the Stage for More
- Three Journalism Techniques Your Firm Should Use to Create Compelling Content
- Flynn Immunity Offer Rejected, Nunes Recused in Widening Russia Election Probes
- Artificial Intelligence Isn’t Replacing Lawyers but It Can Make Them More Efficient
- Lawyers Sue Company for Buying Their Names as Keywords in Adwords: Is That Really Trademark Infringement?
- Consumers Angry Over Bill Allowing ISPs to Sell Browsing Data
- Half of Americans’ Faces Are in FBI’s Facial Recognition Program