Custom Legal Marketing to Give Away Stemless Wine Glass Sets
The law firm marketing company will be giving a stemless wine glass set to a subscriber every week for the next six weeks.
San Francisco, CA (Law Firm Newswire) March 13, 2014 – The newest addition to Adviatech’s portfolio of marketing companies, Custom Legal Marketing, has coined the phrase “First Class Legal Marketing.” Now, the San Francisco-based company is offering lawyers a drink before takeoff.
Starting March 19th, Custom Legal Marketing will give away a pair of stemless wine glasses to a CLM Weekly subscriber. CLM Weekly is the company’s free email newsletter, offering law firms marketing tips and advice each week (subscribe now).
The stemless glasses are dishwasher safe, hold nine ounces and proudly display the Custom Legal Marketing logo.
Qualifying subscribers must be located in one of the 50 United States or District of Columbia. Additionally, winners must work as attorneys or for a law firm.
Why wine glasses?
“It’s a celebration of good things to come,” said Jason Bland, founder of the new endeavor. “Whenever you partner with someone to accomplish something big, you generally solidify the moment with a nice drink and a toast. With these glasses, we are giving you the tools you will need for that moment.”
Of course, lawyers will also be looking for something to put in the glass. That’s reserved for new clients. Custom Legal Marketing’s welcome kit includes access information to the client reporting center (called the CLM Lounge) and some hand-selected consumables. While account managers are learning about a law firm, they are also listening for hints as to what should be included in that welcome kit.
A client who casually mentions a hard-to-find scotch or a preferred wine region may discover a bottle and some premium glassware in their new client package. Teetotalling clients certainly aren’t left out. Welcome kits can also include food and fine dining gift certificates.
The first stemless wine glass set will be given away on March 19th. The glasses will ship within two weeks of the drawing, and all shipping expenses are paid by Custom Legal Marketing.
Custom Legal Marketing
An Adviatech company
222 Columbus Ave. #412
San Francisco, CA 94133
Toll Free: 1.800.789.6451
- Court rules Yelp can manipulate ratings based on ad purchases
- The End of Google Authorship – A Special Edition Podcast
- Google drops authorship from search results: what should your firm do?
- 6 ways to optimize your client intake process
- Be useful: How to design a website experience that solves real clients’ problems
- What Google’s Pigeon update means for law firm local results
- Links still matter: top takeaways from the Link Building Survey 2014
- What lawyers can learn from Google’s latest search quality handbook
- Increase reach and authority by telling a good brand story