» Heather Heath

Austin, TX (Law Firm Newswire) August 11, 2016 – Heather Heath had an E. coli infection that doctors delivering her baby could smell when her water broke. Her son died two hours after birth. Heath’s son was delivered prematurely at 22-weeks-old. As it turned out, Heath had a bacterial infection of the uterus, resulting in her son contracting charioamnionitis, usually caused by E. coli. Heath and her husband filed a wrongful death lawsuit, seeking punitive damages and damages for the wrenching emotional distress of watching their son, Charles die. The suit was filed against the apartment complex they lived in, […]


Continue reading full article »